About This Event
NNOCCI is looking for new people to join our Governing Council to help steer the direction of NNOCCI over the next 3 years. This is a fun group to be a part of!
We will be recruiting for the following positions:
- Incoming Executive Chair (a 3 year commitment, stipend)
- Training Committee
- Membership Engagement Committee
- Impact & Evaluation Committee
- Research & Development Committee (stipend Chair position available)
- Science Partnership Committee
- NEW! External Engagement Committee (help us build climate allies, spread our messaging into society and recruit new voices into our network through design, communication and social media....) (stipend Chair position available)
Interested? Please join us for an informational webinar via Zoom on Tuesday, February 26 from 4pm-5pm EST. NNOCCI's Executive Chair, Nette Pletcher, and Training Committee Chair, Steph Kappel, will facilitate and answer any questions you may have.
Can't join on Tuesday, February 26th? We will be hosting a second webinar on Monday, March 4th from 1pm-2pm EST. We will also be posting a recorded version here, in the alumni space of ClimateInterpreter.org, as well as the committee descriptions and the link to the application! Applications will be open from Friday, February 22 to Monday, March 11.
Zoom information to come. No need to register, just show up!
Questions? Email: [email protected]