Climate Change Solutions: Episode 1 - Person on the Street
To get an idea of what our audience thinks about in terms of solutions to the climate change and ocean acidification issues, we asked a random sampling of visitors to the Monterey Bay Aquarium a mix of the following questions:
1. How important is it to you that we address challenging ocean issues?
2. What are some solutions to energy challenges you have heard about and which do you think should be the highest priority?
3. What do you think should be done to ensure that we efficiently use cleaner sources of energy?
4. How are you trying to make a positive difference in your own life and/or within your community?
5. Which actions do you think have had the greatest impact?